Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THE DAY I MET MR. CUSHING

After my work in the office, I tried to research on the web about this Mr. Cushing (cushing's syndrome). I found out that I have almost all of the symptoms such as moonfaced, buffalo hump, hypertension, water retention, central obesity ( i weighed 94 kg); purplish straie on the abdomen and legs and unintentional weight gain. The next day, I went to see Doctor No. 3, an endocrinologist. He said that from what he had seen in me, he diagnosed my condition as cushing'syndrome. He advised me again to do some test and to confirm whether my cortisol level is high. Based on the test, indeed my cortisol level is far too high from the normal level. That was it. Confirmed. I've been suffering from cushing's syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment